Archived photo from Chloe Cook
SPORTS: Draft Day
By the office, students can see the attendance leaderboard hanging on the wall. As the school year comes to an end there has been a decrease in seniors attending their classes.
NEWS: Senior Slump
The NBAs viewership has declined almost 45 percent since the early 2010s.
NEWS: Decline in Viewership
Album covers from releases in March.
REVIEW: March Music Mania
PHOTO GALLERY: Prom 2024
PHOTO GALLERY: Prom 2024

ADAM!!! At his Locker

The 100th Day Picture of junior Lexi Adam’s Adam!!! At his Locker

With so much stress in high school, sometimes it seems like the only option is to lay down and take it, but that’s not what juniors Lexi Adams and Adam Fales think.

“[ADAM!!! at his locker] is something to look forward to when school is not fun and exhausting,” Adams said.

The two juniors have been friends since the beginning of sophomore year and stumbled into taking pictures every day.

“I take pictures all the time anyways,” Adams said, “so Adam doing weird stuff at his locker was just something I sometimes photographed.”

Eventually the two realized that they had a ton of similar pictures on their hands and a goldmine of potential Facebook fame under their noses.

“I was friends with both [Lexi and Adam], so I noticed when the pictures popped up and I was interested by the amount of them,” junior Addie Hart said. “I look through them a lot and several make me smile.”

Sometimes, however, it’s not all fun and games.

“There was a blurry picture of me that Lexi didn’t like,” Fales said, “so she took a different picture that day without me and I wanted her to put the one of me on, so I went on strike.”

Adams agrees.

“Adam and I get in fights a lot,” she said. “Our personalities clash and it’s frustrating occasionally.”

However, with the blurry photo uploaded and a bag of M&Ms as an apology gift for Adam, the Locker Strike was quickly dealt with. Now, they have just recently taken their hundred-day-of-school photo, which involved shoving Adam’s face into a pie, and are planning on more creative pictures of an otherwise boring, old locker. Be warned, though: they refuse to answer about future picture plans.

“I am not willing to speak on that at the current moment,” Fales said.

Despite being secretive about their upcoming pictures, they are welcome to any ideas.

“Sometimes it’s hard to come up with ideas,” Fales said, “but it’s pretty easy to take a picture every day.”

View Comments (1)