The Sun Finally Sets on “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn–Part Two”

photo courtesy of magesomido
photo courtesy of magesomido

Every 10 year-old girl wants that fake, stupid, sappy love story with the guy of their dreams. Typically, the guy of most girls’ dreams is human. Recently, the man of teenage girls’ dreams has become a blood sucking vampire. Vampires used to be scary… Have fangs, suck human blood, kill people, etc. What happened to that? Now they sparkle, have feelings for humans, and play “vampire baseball.”

The book and movie series is ridiculous. In real life, Bella would have chosen Jacob over Edward any day. If Jacob is so hot, why would he chase after Bella who is an “ordinary” girl? She is also already in love with a dude who has glittery skin.

Edward was born in 1901, and he’s “in love” with a girl who’s in high school.  Shouldn’t he be on “To Catch a Predator” instead of a movie screen and the bestseller list?

Werewolf boy was nice to Bella, never hurt her and fought for her. On the other hand, Edward obviously verbally abuses her. The National Domestic Violence hotline gives multiple signs to tell you if you are in a physically or verbally abusive relationship. Threatening to commit suicide is one. Edward says something like, “If you leave me, I’ll kill myself.”

So basically Twilight is supporting being a pedophile and is allowing physical and verbal abuse in the name of love. So remember if you want a real love story, make sure you’re with a abusive, make-up-wearing vampire.

Sadly, I have seen two of the three movies, and I’m open to different movie genres and all that. But of all the bad movies I’ve seen, “Twilight” is the worst.

“Twilight” literally makes no sense at all,going against everything I’ve ever seen or read about vampires and humans. Since when did vampires want to do anything but drink our blood?

The real Dracula, way back in the 1500s, impaled people for fun. While impaled, his victims lay completely unconscious for hours or even days. They writhe in pain, screaming to the sky wondering what they did to deserve this. There are even stories of Vlad Dracul dipping bread in human blood before eating it, or bathing in blood. Vampires need to stay scary, and be the Vlad Dracul type. Not Romeo.

Dracula means “son of the devil,” and vampires are based off of Count Dracula. Evil, dark, terrifying. Not sparkly, or human-loving.

“Twilight” made vampires for 10 year-old girls. The forbidden love story is ridiculous. Sorry girls, no matter how hard you try, you will never experience a hot vampire or werewolf lover.

So, instead of seeing a movie about unrealistic love and girly vampires, go see “Argo.” Directed by and starring Ben Affleck, it’s based on a true story involving the rescue of six out of 52 Americans taken hostage by Islamic revolutionaries in 1979.

Matthew Toomey of ABC Radio Brisbane says, “Argo is a solid dramatic thriller that is informative, entertaining and gripping.”

Argo is the highest rated movie on Rotten Tomatoes that’s in theaters right now, with 95 percent of users liking it. Why not spend your money in a way that will pay off, and go see “Argo?”