Archived photo from Chloe Cook
SPORTS: Draft Day
By the office, students can see the attendance leaderboard hanging on the wall. As the school year comes to an end there has been a decrease in seniors attending their classes.
NEWS: Senior Slump
The NBAs viewership has declined almost 45 percent since the early 2010s.
NEWS: Decline in Viewership
Album covers from releases in March.
REVIEW: March Music Mania
PHOTO GALLERY: Prom 2024
PHOTO GALLERY: Prom 2024

Newest iPhone Apps

Games
Draw Something: Remember that childhood game Pictogram? A player draws a picture on a piece of paper and their opponent tries to guess what the drawing is. Imagine that game on the screen of an iPod or iPhone. Congratulations, Draw Something has just been born. This new, addictive game is quickly replacing previous top games like Words with Friends and Temple Run. One of the highlights of this game is seeing how badly other people can draw.

Doodle Jump: Doodle Jump is one of those games that a player can’t keep their eyes off of. It’s also extremely addictive. The objective of the game is to keep landing on steps, until the player gets higher and higher, therefore receiving more points.

Homework Helpers
Flashcard: Studying is not an easy task. Many people go through a lot of trouble making study guides and flash cards that take up more time than actually studying for that crazy test coming up. The flashcard app makes studying that much easier. It’s a wonderful app that allows anyone to make flashcards without the hassle of actually making them. It also takes almost no time at all and is a fun way to get studying started.

Calculators: Many phones have ordinary calculators, but there are scientific calculator apps that can be helpful to high school and college students.

Entertainment
Dear Blank Please Blank: Created purely for entertainment purposes, Dear Blank Please Blank offers a multitude of creative letters. Most are funny: teenagers complaining about girls with no morals or siblings sharing the stories of their younger brothers or sisters. Some, however, are serious. These letters cover a variety of topics, Harry Potter, day-to-day life, love, childhood. There are letters that can make anyone in the world laugh or cry.

Pinterest: Pinterest is a website where anyone can look up and pin pictures of basically anything they want. There are many options that range from hair and makeup to different recipes for yummy snacks. Be careful, though, because this app has been known to be extremely addictive for the use of new ideas and fun pictures.

Music
Pandora: Pandora is an app that is used on smart phones so that anyone can look up and listen to their favorite songs, without going through the trouble of downloading each song separately. It’s a great app that’s helpful for people to listen to their favorite songs that they might have forgotten to download.